Thursday, December 6, 2007

The first snow


I know I know I'm totally playing catch up - I've neglected to blog for a long time. This was about 3 weeks ago. I really had fun taking pictures of the kids so I would like to share. Some of my kids or should I say all of them really get annoyed with mom and her camera. So after the group picture. Brigham with a very in charge voice says " OK know lets Get to Work" For really, the only good reason to be out side would be to get to driveway cleaned off - don't you just love the work ethic. Today Brigham stayed out side for at least 45 min before he would come in and say hi after school. That's my little out doors guy. He has always loved being outside and never minded being out on his own even when he was young we could loose him because he was so content to sit and play in the dirt with a few toys.