Friday, May 9, 2008

The Doctor Visit

















A lazey sunday morning- 1 month








This is Bruce taking a look at 2 weeks to meet his grandma Honey.


Well this doctor visit was actually for me- Mastitis for the 3x!!! yuck!!!This time they made me come in, they didn't believe me because I was still on the antibiotic from the last time. So the more interesting part of the visit was when I stepped on the scale... No! I'm not going to tell you how much I weight! And then with Bruce. He weights... Duhn Duhn Duhn. 14 lbs 14 oz. or you could say 2 oz. shy of 15 lbs.!! So In his first 6 weeks of his life he averaged almost a pound a week. WOW! keep this up and your mommy's going to have back problems. Or really strong arms. I would love any suggestions on how to avoid this awful Mastitis. The Doc. said there really is no reason why you get it and there is really no way to avoid it. However I am desperate I will try anything.
At 6 weeks Bruce smiles. Mom Dad and even Anna sees his happy face. Anna say's "he opened his mouth at me!"