Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring breaking it! with the Katchers!

I'm glad the Katchers could come over today. I actually got some blogging done while Bruce took a nap. This week has been a lot of fun. The highlight for the kids would be friends, Chuck-E-Cheese, campfire or a movie. Mine would be sleeping in and finding the kitchen benches I've been looking for for months. They fit more little bodies around the table and take up less space in the kitchen. We put them to the test when the Katcher kids and Giles kids all fit around my table with no trouble. And of course my favorite would be seeing these little angels more. With the option of sending them outside in the beautiful weather.
Brigham and Braeden hiding- they sure would be embarassed if someone caught them cuddling on the couch together.