Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Ashley and freinds trick or treating I can laugh at myself so you can too! this is a home made tutue made from table decorations at our last RS dinner/meeting. Brilliant! I know.




Next door neighbors Caterinia and Carston. Brigham and Carston went trick or treating with scary neighbor (Carstons dad)




scary neighbor




Bruce looking at scary neighbor


Bruce did a little trick or treating with Anna Alyssa and Dad until the girls where fed up with waiting for him at every house. So I got to have a buddy with me to hand out candy. He was so much fun to hang out with for the night. My favorite was the way he wanted to give everyone extra candy and yell good buys "see ya guys!" in what I call -his tough boy voice. Everyone had a good night and the weather was so nice.