Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween, Howells and the Apple Orchard


Its been a fun and busy week with Grandma Honey. I hope my mom is sleeping on the airplane because today all the excitement has really caught up with me. I will definitely try to do nothing until we go trunk-or-treating tonight. Meanwhile the kids have bags of candy driving them crazy. please please please... no no no! Did I say I love this holiday? I think the coolest place we went was to the apple orchard for Brigham's school field trip. My Mom has been a school teacher for many yrs. and said this was the most fun field she has ever been on. Many of the other parents agreed. It was called Center Grove Orchard. The kids where able to feed elk apples, see ducks chickens goats, Play "three little pigs",go on a hay ride, Pick 3 apples and 3 gourds, Go back in time 100 yrs. to the school days of 1907, ride pretend ponies and see the biggest castle I have ever seen made out of hay. We ran out of time or else we could have played in it. We will definitely go there next yr. as a family to pick out pumpkins. I would definitely recommend this place to take your friends. I hope everyone had a great Holiday.