Monday, February 15, 2010

Alyssas date with Mom

Alyssa and I went to the Botanical Center. It was so nice to be some where sun could shine on us and actually feel the warmth of it too. I have been volunteering at the botanical center to complete my 40 hrs of service and recieve my Master Gardeners certificate. This was truely a great day we worked hard pulling weeds in the green house, made Valintines card for each other, took pictures, fed the fish and had lunch in the little resturant there. Anyone that needs a little pick me up during the month of Febuary I would definatly recomend a date to the Botanical Center It was just what the doctor ordered and know have a middle child that feels loved (most of the time.) In April I will have my own display in the Show House featuring the book" Brown Bear Brown Bear what do you see?"